As a Catholic school and caring community, we are committed to the following objectives:
• To make students aware of peace and justice issues and provide them with motivation and empowerment to become involved.
• To offer a college-preparatory program that stimulates intellectual, creative, emotional and physical growth and develops critical thinking skills.
• To encourage in students a healthy respect for self, family, school and society while fostering caring relationships within the Trinity Family.
• To maintain a strong campus ministry program which will infuse into all aspects of the school a sense of Catholic values and traditions, provide varied and age-appropriate religious worship experiences, all leading to an enhanced spiritual and moral development in students.
• To provide an ordered and disciplined environment which facilitates the development of the whole person, while encouraging all individual gifts and talents.
Student Honor Code
Students are expected to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with the mission of the school and the teachings of Jesus Christ. Students are expected to act with:
• respect for self
• respect for parents
• respect for teachers
• respect for other students
• respect for property
Students must also uphold the ideals of honesty, integrity, trustworthiness, and good sportsmanship.
To remain a member of the Trinity Community, each student is expected to live up to the honor code.
Seek personal excellence. Achieve academic excellence. Grow in faith.
Trinity High School is a diocesan high school sponsored by the Diocese of Manchester.