Any student who is successfully completing the 8th or 9th grades may apply for admission to Trinity High School. Interested families should contact the admissions director, Admissions Office at 668-2910, ext. 18.
Students applying to transfer into the 10th or 11th grades are evaluated on an individual basis. Transfers into the 12th grade are rarely approved.
Every Trinity student is admitted on a probationary status for one semester so as to allow the school an opportunity to assess its ability to meet the student's needs.
Students whose financial accounts are in arrears to another Catholic school in the Diocese of Manchester will not be enrolled at Trinity High School.
Note: Trinity does not implement 504 plans or Individual Education Plans. However, the school provides guidance in study/organizational skills for students whose skills are identified by the school as requiring further development.
Applicants with current IEP's and 504 plans are assessed on an individual basis.
For more information, contact Patrick Smith, admissions director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 668-2910, ext. 18.
Who should apply for admission?
• Any student who is successfully completing the 8th, 9th or 10th grades may apply for admission to Trinity High School. Seniors are accepted only under special circumstances.
• All students are admitted on a three-month probationary basis.
• Please note that Trinity High School does not provide Special Education services for students with learning disabilities.
How do students apply?
• Please fill out the application form found here and mail to:
Trinity High School
581 Bridge St.
Manchester, NH 03104
(Note: a $50.00 application fee should accompany the application.)
• Bring the signed recommendation form to the student’s current school. Ask the counselor to complete the form and return it to Trinity with a copy of the student’s transcripts.
Do applicants take an exam?
• Admission exams are required for applicants to the freshman and sophomore classes. We administer the STS High School Placement Test on specific dates. A separate application is required for the test. Please see the Admission Timeline for a test date and the website for a test application.
• Admission exams are not required for applicants to the junior class. For these students NEDT and PSAT results are used.
• Pre-Registration is required for all Admission Exams by filing an application with the Admissions Office at least 24 hours before the test date.
Can we visit Trinity?
• Students and parents can contact the admissions office to set up a school visit at any time. Prospective students can shadow a current student through the school day while parents can call for a guided tour through the building.
Are admission interviews required?
• Interviews are required of all transfer applicants. Freshman class applicants will be notified should an interview be required.
What are the criteria for acceptance?
Acceptance to Trinity is based upon: